back.gif (1308 octets)

REALISATION OF A CAP

Following the mofication of the radiator I decided to produce a cap with an exit of air on the top which supports a natural heat exchange with the stop and avoids compression in the part before lotus while rolling.

1)    I made a mould in copy of my existing cap

2)   I moulded the fibre cap according to the mould

3)    I cut out the opening on the front

4)    I made a second mould for the opening

5)   I moulded the opening

6)   sandpapering of the cap

7)   painting and assembly with the hinge of origin

                                                capot1.jpg (366261 octets)